Another strong week of trading with prices jumping and a wide variety of Guarantees of Origin (GOs) traded before markets closed down for Easter. Several products nearing the one Euro threshold as VWAP jump up to 20% for certain products.
GO - Nordic hydro
- All production years rose significantly. Lead by 2017 production closing on 87.00, trading up +20.0% from last weeks VWAP.
- Other production years also rose on considerable volumes with 2018, 2019 and 2020 up between +9.1% and +12.8% with VWAP prices of 83.65, 85.61, and 89.50, respectively.
- Production for 2021 continued up to a VWAP of 92.56, up 9.4% from last week which was the first week of trading.
- A total of 1.73 TWh was traded across all production years, slightly down from the 1.83 TWh traded in the previous week. See the Price section.
GO – other types
- Nordic Wind saw three trades of 100 GWh each for 2017, 2018 and 2019 production trading at 85.50, 86.50 and 87.50, respectively.
- EU Biomass 2018 saw one trade of 20 GWh at 77.50.
- EU Wind saw a few trades of 2017 production coming in at a VWAP of 86.20.
- EU Hydro 2017 continued up +15.31% on 330 GWh with a VWAP of 86.20. While 2018 and 2019 production closed on 96.00 and 93.75, respectively.