We are a dynamic company dedicated to providing our customers with all there is to know about the international renewable energy market.
We are looking for high-quality journalist/content producer who can produce accurate and compelling articles for our new web platform that will include market analysis along with a newsfeed.
Location: Oslo, Norway
Term: Permanant position, part-time (50%)
- Conducting research from reputable and reliable sources
- Writing news articles for an online newsfeed
- Choosing relevant art and pictures
- Writing feature articles about renewables and the renewable energy market
- Producing content in a timely manner that is comprehensive and error-free
- Collaborating together with analysts, other journalists and content producers
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in communication/journalism or other relevant fields (with a proven interest in content publishing)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (articles will be written in English)
- Work experience as a journalist/ digital content publishing
- Ability to craft keyword-rich headlines and teasers
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Highly detail oriented and the ability to understand new technologies and new markets quickly
- Solid news judgement
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience from the energy industry is an advantage
- Further language skills (French, Norwegian, German, Dutch) are considered positive
Furthermore, the candidate should have a strong wish to join a growing company with great employees and management, that offers tremendous knowledge in the relevant market along with good working conditions and flexibility.
We are looking for qualified candidates on an ongoing basis. Applications with short cover letter and CV may be sent to the following person:
Alexandra M. Münzer, Managing director
Tel. +47 900 96 948